Call Center Training Facilitator
Job Ref: 68062
Category: Call Center
Department: TRAINING AND AUDITS
Location: 1 Metrotech Center North, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $60,000.00
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $60,000.00
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
The Call Center Training Facilitator will be responsible for the onboarding of new hires, training of existing staff, residual, and advanced skill training. They will be responsible for delivering all departmental system procedures, policies, etc. training in support of the Call Center efforts in achieving key performance goals.
- Identify and assess training needs within the Call Center and participates in the activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and need assessment of the training and development programs
- Provides input to the training strategy and the development of specific training development plans
- Design solutions incorporating a variety of learning methodologies
- Provide training to new and existing employees.
- Participate in organizational team initiatives providing input on learning needs, and developing schedules for training delivery
- Utilize a variety of adult learning techniques to deliver training in the most effective and impactful manner
- Provides input to management about employee performance during the training periods.
- Utilize QA monitoring and coaching feedback to make recommendations on training progress, effectiveness, and improvements.
- Validate training content by creating a testing and evaluation process to measure the accuracy of the content being delivered, making updates to training content as needed.
- Create training modules (when needed) based on the training requirements/needs of the Call Center
- Develop and administer knowledge assessments
- Understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures and implement programs to maintain to government, citywide, and corporate compliance.
- Coordinate and/or facilitate new technology or applications training.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, human resources or related field and additional education/training in learning theory and methodology required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, computer, technology, and presentation skills required, with an overall knowledge of sound business training and development practices.
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles.
- Minimum three years of training call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Training in process improvement or Six Sigma methodology preferred.
- Possess a sound understanding of positive coaching techniques. •
- Experience in salesforce training (preferred)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of existing and emerging methods and tools
- Experience in Call Center training with specific knowledge of call center systems and performance statistics.
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication