Customer Services Supervisor
Job Ref: 52766
Category: Member Services
Department: CALL CENTER
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $60,000.00
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $68,000.00
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
Responsible for the overall supervision of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) and other management. Monitor all Customer Services Representative (CSR’s) project productivity and call performance. Ensure that all quality performance levels/indictors are maintained for the department.
- Assignment of projects to Team Leaders and CSR’s, monitoring completions and meeting required timeframes for reporting
- Assist and provide input on all CSR training and development
- Preparation of all staff evaluations (yearly) for review/approval by Manager
- Initiate monthly/bi-monthly CSR productivity reports measuring individual performance (all indicators)
- Daily supervision of all CSR’s, monitoring all productivity; call handling and project completions, etc.
- Liaison between other departments for resolution of member/provider related issues
- Run/generate weekly and monthly reports measuring performance etc., for submission to Manager AED
- Daily Monitoring of ACD systems maintaining required call performance indicators
- Review of all Silent Monitoring reports and conduct life monitoring of CSR calls in order to identify problems/issues and provide in-service/counseling when applicable
- Assist with pharmaceutical vendor updates for correction of existing member files as well as any new member additions
- All other duties as assigned by the Associate Executive Director Customer Services
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or
- Minimum of 3-4 years of supervisory experience in direct consumer contact, sales and/or social services; or
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication