Director of IT Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
Job Ref: 56859
Category: Information Technology
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Location: 160 Water St. #3, New York, NY
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $130,000.00
Salary Range: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Technical Services, the Director of IT Infrastructure & Cloud Computing is responsible for setting the strategic vision for IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Data Protection, and for maintaining and supporting the operation of the Healths Plan's End User Services. This includes Data Center Infrastructure, Cloud Collaboration, Web Services, VDI environment, and specialized departmental applications and services. This position requires a mix of strategic IT planning and tactical execution skills as well as leading and directing a multitude of functional and technical implementation teams consisting of staff and consultants, to provide day to day oversight and management of all IT Infrastructure and Cloud Computing.
- Act as the lead technical expert for all IT Infrastructure and Cloud Services.
- Insure the proper operation of Data Center, Network, and Disaster Recovery Systems.
- Owner of Core IT Infrastructure Technology, which includes managing and maintaining Data Centers, Servers, Storage, Backup, Virtual Server Infrastructure, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Cloud Collaboration, Cloud offerings for Infrastructure, Office 365, Azure Infrastructure, and Active Directory including sync between on Prem AD and Azure AD.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline. 15 years of IT experience with a record of progressive career growth.
- 10 years of deep technical experience and strong command of industry trends with emphasis on Virtualization, Storage, Data Protection, Cloud Computing/Collaboration.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, VMWare, Cisco UCS, Dell/EMC.
- Knowledge of IT Service management based on ITIL In depth knowledge of SAN technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as problem solving and analytic skills to isolate problems, recommend solutions and implementation of solutions.
- Experience presenting to leadership
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication