Job Ref: 62189
Category: Information Technology
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Location: 50 Water Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $90,000.00
Salary Range: $90,000.00 - $105,956.00
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
**Please note this is not a remote position. This position is based in Manhattan, NYC.
Information Technology Department has an immediate opening for an EDI Administrator/Programmer on the EDI Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for BizTalk administration and BizTalk application development.
- BizTalk administration and maintenance.
- Develop and support BizTalk application.
- Responsible for configuring, testing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting HIPAA EDI (837, 835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 274…) transactions and applications.
- Implement Companion Guides and Trading Partner Agreements.
- Supported day-to-day operations of EDI, including identifying any technical problems with sending/receiving transactions.
- Interfaced with providers, vendors and internal departments to address technical issues related to EDI.
- Review electronic data received from providers/vendors to ensure presence and accuracy of critical data elements.
- Ongoing review of system setup and processes to ensure accurate and optimum setup for both provider and member selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred;
- 5+ years’ experience with BizTalk 2010, 2013, 2016
- HIPAA EDI experience
- Proficiency in C#, VB.net, SQL Server, XML
- Experience in programming including coding, testing, and deployment
- Interpersonal skills to be able to work with a team on assigned projects
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication
- Must be able to work independently and attend to detail
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as DevOps
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills