Job Ref: 56658
Department: OFFICE OF THE COO
Location: 160 Water St. #3, New York, NY 10038
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $60,000.00
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $68,000.00
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
- Exclusively provide support for the Chief Operating Office – including writing of emails, scheduling appointments, balancing calendar, phone calls, time sheets, mail and scanning of any documents as needed.
- Interact daily with all the COO’s direct reports and their assistants as needed.
- Create requisitions and purchase orders for the members of the Operations Department; including Exchange Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Medicare Operations, Product Management, Project Management, the Internal Auditor and Compliance.
- Handling Daily Mail – for the following departments: Operations, Medicare and Corporate Affairs (including compliance, regulatory, SIU).
- Making any and all travel arrangements as directed by the COO, if needed.
- Opening all mail, sorting and distribution for each department as well as stamping all mail & correspondence with the date stamper.
- Manage the date/time stamper for all departmental mail.
- Collection and submission of time sheets for the following departments – Operations, Corporate Affairs, Compliance, Regulatory, Internal Audits and Communications.
- Serving as the Key Keeper (in charge of safekeeping of keys) for several offices and cubicles on the 4th Floor.
- Order supplies for all the departments listed above and others if needed.
- Scheduling of interviews with potential new candidates, as needed.
- Available for notary services as needed.
- Always conduct myself in a manner that is professional and respectful as a representative of COO’s office.
- Also monitor the Ai-phone door monitor of visitors to the 4th Floor.
- Cover phones for the Senior Executive Secretary when she goes to lunch or is out of the office.
- Make any copies for meetings, as needed.
- Maintain and file all departmental time sheets.
- Prepare travel requisitions, expense reimbursements and petty cash requisitions for all the departments as needed.
- I often assume extra projects; I am happy to do any additional duties as requested
- 7 to 10 years on an Executive Assistant Level
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communication