Job Ref: 82940
Department: FACILITIES OPERATIONS
Location: 50 Water Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $45,277.00
Salary Range: $45,277.00 - $45,277.00
Empower. Unite. Care.
MetroPlusHealth is committed to empowering New Yorkers by uniting communities through care. We believe that Health care is a right, not a privilege. If you have compassion and a collaborative spirit, work with us. You can come to work being proud of what you do every day.
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlusHealth provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlusHealth network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlusHealth has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
The Facilities Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations of MetroPlusHealth facilities including mail & copy room functions, office management, and reception.
- Assist with daily processing of outgoing mail, mass mailings and certified mail
- Distribute inventory such as copier paper, cups, and napkins throughout the facility
- Assist with internal moves of office furniture and files – must be able to lift heavy items
- Perform daily walkthrough of all floors and report deficiencies to management electronically
- Ensure assigned equipment is in proper working order and available to use
- Maintain physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment
- Receive, manage, and process all work order requests; ensure problems are resolved quickly
- Act as liaison with outside contractors, providing escort and access
- Participate in the key control process by collecting, logging, and distributing upon request
- Assist with copy room functions and the print distribution process
- Cover the reception desk as needed including greeting visitors and answering incoming phone calls
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Two years of facilities operations or office management experience required.
- Knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with servicing office equipment
- Strong understanding of safety regulations in an office environment
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical skills
- Written/Oral Communications
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies