Job Ref: 57837
Category: Information Technology
Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Location: 160 Water St. #3, New York, NY 10038
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $120,000.00
Salary Range: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
Information Technology Department has an immediate opening for an IT Manger. The successful candidate will offer support to our Behavior Health program and responsible for a wide variety of critical software applications for Case Management department. The IT Manager will also provide oversight and responsibility for the performance and operation of the Application Development team through management, leadership, and mentorship
- Provides general supervision to the Application development team, ensuring the performance of all personnel.
- Guide the team’s development efforts towards successful, timely applications, and project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software projects quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, including the development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established department standards.
- Organize and actively participate in peer-review of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems in timely manner.
- Establish working relationships with others in the department, collaborating on new technology needs or expanded uses for existing technologies to increase functionality or efficiency.
- Communicate administrative policies and procedures and ensure adherence.
- Five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience in full programming cycle.
- Three (3) years of which in a management position.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. x Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Operational and technical experience with development tools include but not limited to VB.NET; C#; Web Services, REST API, Angular (or similar Java script frameworks), Visual Studio (Current and Previous Versions), LINQ, Regular Expressions, XML, JSON and other tools applicable;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft DevOps framework; Content Versioning; Agile methodology.
- Strong experience with Database design, including Microsoft SQL Server database platform (latest version) with a focus on T-SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical ability to evaluate and construct accurate and efficient programming solution to business problems.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and CRM development.