Sales Field Ops Supervisor
Job Ref: 65580
Department: SALES ADMINISTRATION
Location: 50 Water Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Job Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hire In Rate: $60,000.00
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00
About NYC Health + Hospitals
MetroPlus Health Plan provides the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products, including, but not limited to, New York State Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare, Child Health Plus, Exchange, Partnership in Care, MetroPlus Gold, Essential Plan, etc. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States, MetroPlus’ network includes over 27,000 primary care providers, specialists and participating clinics. For more than 30 years, MetroPlus has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life.
Under the direction of the Regional Manager the Sales Field Ops Supervisor will be primarily responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the daily sales activities of all Sales Representatives within one of the sales regions in the Sales Department. The Sales Field Ops Supervisor will work collaboratively with the Regional manager as well as other MetroPlus departments and facility partners, to ensure enrollment of potential members into one of the various lines of business. The Marketing Supervisor will also serve as a liaison to external and internal customers – which may include providers, various employees, members and management personnel of various business partners.
- Ensures the accuracy and quality of enrollment applications and documents submitted by Enrollment Sales Representatives.
- Conduct Field Observations to maintain consistency of adherence to standard policies, procedures and practices, which entails the audit of the enrollment process between the ESR and the prospective clients.
- Assist the Sales Manager by periodically conducting presentations and Sales orientations to both internal and external customers in an effort to increase market share.
- Communicate changes and implement the enrollment process, while continuing to monitor and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Supervise regional territory and assist Sales Manager in developing regional marketing strategies to meet established sales goals.
- Provide feedback to representatives on quality of work, job performance, productivity goals and business development.
- Coordinate marketing activities and promotions to increase enrollments and retention.
- May be responsible for resolving specific site problems or issues.
- Attend, coordinate and execute marketing team and staff meetings held to disseminate general information and departmental updates, strategize marketing activities and develop personnel, conduct weekly team meetings to address strategies in new enrollment and retention efforts, in addition to disseminating departmental updates.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining productive and cooperative relationships with clients to ensure that profitability and membership goals are maintained.
- Responsible for timely entry of work schedule into Automated Marketing Scheduler program.
- Responsible for quality management of the application submission process, which includes: detailed analysis and correction of submitted work, coaching counseling and feedback aimed at improving the process.
- Responsible for effective developmental coaching and counseling to employees, both verbal and written.
- In conjunction with the Regional Manager, provides necessary feedback relevant to annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for review and weekly submission of employee timesheets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Sales or Deputy Executive Director.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Science with a specialization in hospital administration, health care administration, administrative medicine or in public health when conferred for a program in hospital administration, from an approved college or university; and
- One (1) year of administrative experience and background; or,
- An equivalent combination of training, education and experience in related fields and educational disciplines; and,
- General knowledge of policies and programs utilized in the operation of a health care facility, ability to assimilate and analyze data, to recommend action based on analytical findings, and to assist in the solution of complex problems in health care administration and management.
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in sales and marketing, preferable in Managed Care.
- At least 2 Years of supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal, written presentation and organizational skills are necessary
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Written/Oral Communications