Get the Training You Need to Advance
Take advantage of various training opportunities in classroom and online settings
Refresh or learn new technical or leadership skills
Apply for full or partial graduate degree scholarships through the Mayor's Graduate Scholarship Program
Become a Better Manager
Managers who oversee a unit or department can develop their managerial skills through classroom and individualized development leadership coaching. Topics include:
• Managerial roles and responsibilities
• Performance management
• Strategic and operational planning
• Team management
Develop Your Critical and/or Problem-Solving Skills
• Learn and apply the Clear Thinking techniques to help resolve critical issues, act decisively utilizing realistic case studies and work-related issues, essential for effective, efficient collaboration across teams and functions.
• Learn to systematically find root causes for tough problems and make decisions aligned with business priorities.
• Discover Breakthrough, our “lean” process improvement methodology to learn how to become a more efficient problem-solver.